Script Submission Requirements
Please use our online form below to submit your script.
- Please make sure all PDF document names submitted contain the following structure;
- (Your Name_Project Title - Type of document ie; cover letter, script .pdf)
- Please include the following in your submission;
- Letter of Interest
- Resume that includes a description of any film related experience.
- Script and / or storyboard about your idea in 10 pages or less.
- Provide web-links (URLs) ONLY to any previous films you have made or worked on.
We will be announcing winners on June 14th.
If you are chosen for a grant, your completed film must be delivered in digital format by September 8th, 2017.
We will discuss the desired format for the film with selected filmmakers.
All applicants will be notified if they have been selected or not.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contest Rules: Submissions are being accepted from May 12th to June 2nd at midnight. There is no minimum age to enter the competition, however, minors (age 17 and younger) must acquire permission from a parent or guardian to participate. Each film must have 75% of its content shot anywhere in San Juan County. Films must be a minimum of 5 minutes long and may not exceed 15 minutes, including credits and introductory graphic.